What will you learn at the clinic?
During a Pose Method running technique clinic, you will learn about the following topics:
- What is the Pose Method to running?
- How do we move?
- How can Pose Method help me?
- How does my form look at the beginning of the class? (Video analysis #1)
- How do we incorporate running drills into a training routine?
- How should we run hills?
- What should we look for in a shoe?
- What about foot strike?
- Why do we shoot for a 180 or higher cadence?
- What are some common injuries and causes?
- How does my form look at the end of the clinic? (Video analysis #2)
What will you do during the clinic?
You will participate in the following:
- Pose drills
- Falling drills
- Pulling drills
- Combination drills
- Partner drills
- Corrective moves
- Flexibility routine
- Strengthening exercises
Attendees will receive a simple (yet highly effective) training band to develop pull strength and technique.
Come prepared to do a little running, but you will not run more than 50 meters at one time.
What will you get after the clinic?
In addition to the training band, you'll receive a three-phase, six to nine week Running Technique Transition Plan with pre- and post-run drills. Each phase is designed to help you focus on the three elements of Pose Method: Pose, Fall, Pull
Additional resources include access to a private Facebook group, corrective drills, and a follow-up video review (you'll film and send Chris the video to review).